Join the solar pool heating roundtable to discuss new standard
SPASA Australia currently sits on the Australian standard AS3634 Solar Pool Heating which covers materials, design, performance, testing and broad-based installation practices for solar pool heating.
Work on AS3634 is continuing with a projected finish date of late 2021.
In anticipation of this standard being published, SPASA is seeking to establish a roundtable for solar heating companies to consider the following:
• What are the current solar heating infield installation practices?
• What does an industry solar heating installation benchmark look like?
• Is there industry support for a solar heating installation course?
• What industry solar heating installation resources are available?
• And to develop a working group for next steps.
Main image courtesy of Sunbather (illustrative purposes only).